Frequently asked questions and support.
How does the Investor Center work?
The Investor Center is a global investment platform that provides access to JLL’s publicly as well as exclusively marketed investment opportunities. To find out how you can get the most out of the Investor Center, its key features and understand the benefits you’ll receive when creating your account, take a look at our overview video and review any further frequently asked questions below.
Under ”Search properties” on the Investor Center homepage, start typing a keyword in the “Search by keywords” field. Here you can enter a Location, Property name, Property type, or Broker name. Suggestions will appear when you have typed three or more characters into the keyword field. Click on a suggestion to see details on that search result.
Click on “Show filter” to display specific search criteria you can use to narrow your search results. Here you can search by Deal types, Property types, Location, Price, and Broker name.
To contact a broker:
- Click on a property to view the listing.
- On the listing page, click on a broker picture to view contact details and license information for the broker. There are two ways for you to contact a broker:
- Fill out the contact form and click Submit to send an online message to that broker.
- Call the phone number displayed on the Broker Card to directly reach a broker, the broker’s assistant, or to leave a voicemail.
Creating an Investor Center account unlocks additional features, allowing users to:
- Access to confidential information on a property you like via the “Deal Room”
- Access to “My listings” where you can manage properties you are interested in
- Save up to 5 search criteria, and designate one as your default criterion
- View properties matching your default saved criteria under “My default criteria”
- Save “public” properties you like to view later
- Receive access to view “private” listings from the JLL team, a broker may have shared with you
- Manage your personal “Profile” information including your contact information
After you execute a search, click on the “Save your criteria” link to save your search criteria, and give it a unique name. You can save up to 5 search criteria and designate one as a default search criterion. Properties matching your default saved criteria are displayed under “My default criteria”. You can access your saved search criteria using the “Saved criteria” link on the header or click on the “Saved criteria” bar under the “My default criteria” section.
Once you save your search criteria, your investment preferences are immediately available to the JLL global marketing team who will share similar investments with you. Additionally, the JLL team can share private listings that match your investor criteria directly with you. When a listing is shared with you, the bell notification will indicate a red counter. You can access all the listings shared with you via the “My listings” link on the header bar.
A “Private” listing is an exclusive investment opportunity the JLL team has shared with select investors whose investment preferences matched the property being marketed. To receive “Private” listings; please create an Investor Center account, ensure that your contact details are up to date and save at least one (default) search criteria. When a “Private” listing is shared with you, the bell notification icon on the header bar will indicate a red counter. You can access all the “Private” listings shared with you via the “My listings” link on the header bar.
On the login screen, click “Sign up” button. To successfully create a new account, complete the following two steps listed below:
Step 1: On the new user registration form, enter all the fields, including your First Name, Last Name, Primary Phone, Company, Email Address, Password, and re-enter your new Password.
Look for a message window displaying the following message from JLL, “To complete the sign-up process, check your email for a verification link.” This indicates that your registration form was successfully submitted.
Step 2: Look for an email from “JLL” with instructions on how to activate your account. Click on “Activate account” button or verification link.
You will be automatically logged in to Investor Center.
To reset your password:
- Click “Forgot Password?” on the login screen
- On the “Reset Password” screen, enter the email address that you used to register your Investor Center account
- Click the “Reset via Email” button
- Look for an email from “JLL” with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow those instructions to reset your password.
A “Deal Room” button on a property detail page indicates the availability of confidential documents. The Deal Room feature allows the JLL team to share confidential documents with potential investors.
To access a Deal Room:
- Click on the “Deal Room” button, and follow along with the prompts
- Register / login to Investor Center if not already logged in
- Sign the confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement
- Gain access to the Deal Room
To access confidential documents related to the property that you are interested in, you will need to sign a confidentiality agreement. You will then be granted permission to access the deal room documents.
For any additional inquiries, please use the “CONTACT US” form located at the bottom of every page. One of our agents will review your inquiry and get back to you within 48 hours.