|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
NSW Centric Industrial Portfolio “The Pipeclay Portfolio”
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is delighted to offer for sale “The Pipeclay Portfolio”. Offered to market in-one-line or individually, the portfolio provides an outstanding opportunity to acquire three assets located within Australia’s most tightly held and sought-after market – Sydney, together with one in Brisbane’s premier TradeCoast precinct.
Key Investment Highlights for 128-138 Russell Street, Emu Plains NSW include:
- Fit for purpose industrial facility across two separate buildings including heavy duty hardstand areas and drive around access.
- GLA of 19,776m²
- Substantial land holding of 49,710m²
- Anchored by national top 50 ASX listed BlueScope Steel Limited (Lysaght) – a long term embedded tenant and a defensive sector occupier essential to the Australian economy regardless of cycle timing.
- 4.5 year WALE (as at October 2021)
- Passing net income of $2,294,917 p.a. ($116/m²), providing future positive rental reversion upside.
- Emu Plains provides direct access to the M4 Motorway and will benefit from the unprecedented Government infrastructure investment including the Western Sydney Airport and West Connex.
The property is being offered for sale, in conjunction with 13 Ferndell Street, South Granville NSW, 68 Anzac Street, Chullora NSW and 55 Brownlee Street, Pinkenba QLD via International an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 21st October 2021 at 4pm AEDT.
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.