|Building Area Net||
|Call for Offers|
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), a licensed real estate broker - has been retained to market for sale the fee simple interest in East Hialeah Industrial, a 155,268 SF, light industrial and manufacturing facility on 6.55 contiguous acres in one of Miami’s top performing submarkets. The Property consists of four buildings connected through loading docks with a weighted average remaining lease term of 2.28 years.
The buildings feature exceptional connectivity to Miami’s densest population nodes and key logistical infrastructure including the region’s major highways, Miami International Airport, and the Port of Miami.
• Rare opportunity with immediately actionable strategies to add meaningful value
• Short-term WALT of ±2.28 years provides ability to quickly capture exponential
market rent growth.
• Future upside through redevelopment to capture additional long-term value -The
±6.55-acre site is zoned 7100 Industrial – Light manufacturing
• Top Miami Industrial Submarket With Excellent Transportation Dynamics Providing
Immediate Access To South Florida’s Top Demand Drivers And Neighborhoods
• Core Industrial Location Allows Users To Reach Over 6 Million People