Houston Infill Industrial Portfolio (the"Portfolio") is a 657,694 square foot portfolio consisting of nine class B industrial properties located in Houston's northwest, northeast, and southeast submarkets. The Portfolio is currently 97.3% leased, offering investors the opportunity to acquire a stabilized, cash-flowing portfolio with significant upside as the remaining 2.7% NRA is leased and nearly 80% of the rent roll is marked to market rates upon expiration over the next six years. All buildings are located inside of Beltway 8 within high-growth submarkets that have true barriers to entry and, with an average tenant size of approximately 32,000 square feet, see minimal competition from new supply.
· Rare Large-Scale Opportunity
· Geographic Diversity With Highly Accessible Locations
· Diverse Tenancy
· High Barrier To Entry Submarkets With Minimal New Supply