JLL as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale Burngrove, Blackwater Queensland. Representing a total land area of 3,180.5* hectares over a single freehold Certificate of Title accompanied by a further 2,086.0* hectares of adjoining leased land, Burngrove is ideally located adjacent to the Blackwater township with Capricorn Highway frontage. Exhibiting highly productive land and soil types, the offering represents a unique opportunity to acquire a well-established pastoral enterprise located within the heart of Central Queensland.
For Sale by Online Auction on Wednesday 18 November 2020 at 11am (AEST) if not sold prior
- 3,180.5* Ha freehold landholding plus 2,086.0* Ha adjoining lease within the heart of Central Queensland with direct Capricorn Highway frontage
- Predominantly brigalow, bottle tree and bauhinia scrub underpinned by established stands of buffel (destocked since July 2020)
- Fit-for-purpose infrastructure including two sets of yards, homestead complex and secure water resources complimented by access to the adjoining BMA mine water supply (in accordance with lease agreement)
- Ideally located eight kilometres west of Blackwater (school bus to front gate) and 180 lineal kilometres west of Rockhampton providing ease of access to supporting services and end-markets (Saleyards / processing facilities)
- Viable standalone grazing enterprise or ideal fattening depot within a broader supply chain