Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.(“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively
offer an exceptional investment opportunity to acquire Fifth Lake
Preserve (the “Property” or “Site”), a prime +/- 5.78-acre in-fill
development site located in Pinellas County’s renowned Gateway
Business District, an area that serves as the economic engine for
the greater Tampa Bay area and boasts the largest concentration
of Fortune 500 companies in the state of Florida.
- Rare in-fill development opportunity in Pinellas County with direct frontage along US-19, offering prime visibility with 79,000 AADT.
- Flexible use per CG (Commercial General) future land use, including but not limited to multi-housing, retail, office, hotel, and self-storage.
- Located in Pinellas County’s Gateway Business District, boasting over 114,000 employees and four Fortune 500 headquarters, the largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the state of Florida.
- Pinellas County is the most densely populated county in Florida with approximately 3,347 people per square mile. Broward County has the second highest density with only 1,445 people per square mile.
- Downtown St. Petersburg, a flourishing international tourist destination, has 18 museums and galleries with an additional $130MM under development including the Salvador Dali Museum housing the artist’s largest collection outside of Europe.
- The Property is located minutes away from world-famous beaches, including Clearwater Beach (TripAdvisor’s #1 beach in the U.S. in 2019) and St. Pete Beach (TripAdvisor’s #4 beach in the U.S. in 2019).
- The Gateway multi-family market remains extremely tight with surging demand and a lack of available sites as less than 1,500 units are expected to deliver through 2025.