Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
- The Reynoldstown Assemblage (the "Property") is a three-parcel assemblage totaling 1.94 acres and 34,991 rentable square feet in the flourishing Reynoldstown Atlanta submarket. The Property is currently leased as creative office space with formidable in-place net operating income.
- Located less than 400 ft. from the eastside trail of The Atlanta BeltLine and its' intersection with the rapidly redeveloping Memorial Drive corridor, the Property is well positioned at the center of Reynoldstown's next phase of growth. Madison Yards, Atlanta Dairies and Modera Reynoldstown, all major mixed-use development projects, have recently been delivered in the submarket. New projects from Thrive Residential and Empire Communities are also steps from the assemblage.
- With current in-place revenue secured through 2025, and the potential to increase property revenue via the lease of 225 Chester, the Property is well positioned to be one of the best value-add or vertical development opportunities in the Reynoldstown submarket.
- 3-building, +/- 35,000 SF value-add opportunity on 1.94 acres in the rapidly redeveloping Memorial Drive corridor
- Rare opportunity to secure a future vertical development site with in-place income and buildings
- 2 separate owners: Properties offered together or individually
- In-place income through 2025 with immediate value-add opportunity
- 225 Chester offers a compelling owner-user opportunity with flexible configuration, unique outdoor areas and LEED platinum status
- Walkable, vibrant and highly amenitized neighborhood less than 400 feet from The Atlanta BeltLine
- Superior vehicular accessibility via Chester Avenue to Memorial Drive; Proximity to both I-75/85 and I-20