|Number of units||191|
1 Glenn Place is a new 191-home luxury apartment community located in affluent Fitchburg, WI, a premier suburb of Madison. Spanning 7.57 acres, the Property offers a variety of home styles including flats and townhomes with direct access entries and garages. Each home is expertly appointed and designed to rival new construction homes and appeal to renters-by-choice choosing this family-friendly suburb.
The Property is ideally located just 15 minutes from both downtown Madison to the north and the Epic Systems mega campus to the west. Minutes from the Property, Madison’s “Beltline” highway provides residents immediate connectivity to Fitchburg, Interstates 90/94/39, and greater Madison. Families also flock to 1 Glenn Place for access to the desirable Oregon School District.
Madison, WI is home to the world-class University of Wisconsin which boasts +45,000 students, Big Ten Division I athletics, and UW Health, the #1 hospital system in the state. This bustling metro is also the state capitol and features cosmopolitan, yet quaint Midwestern dining, entertainment, and nightlife.
Thanks to a booming economy and a high quality of life, Madison has consistently low vacancy and impressive rent growth. Madison ranks #2 in the Midwest for projected 5-year rent growth and beats even the most sought-after college towns in the country.
1 Glenn Place presents the unbeatable opportunity to acquire an institutional quality asset in a high-growth submarket on an all-cash basis.
PATH-OF-GROWTH LOCATION IN SUBURBAN MADISON
• 7.5% projected population growth in Fitchburg 2020-2025
• 15-minute drive to both downtown Madison and the growing Epic mega campus
• Adjacent to ever-expanding Fitchburg Technology Campus
• Recently improved surrounding infrastructure including Fish Hatchery Road and the Beltline
• Near local parks, schools, and retail
IN-DEMAND STYLES, FINISHES & AMENITIES
• Community features spacious flats & townhomes with private entries and garages
• Condo-quality apartment finishes
• Luxury amenities highlighted by resort-style pool & sun deck, modern clubroom and fitness center
RENTER-BY-CHOICE PROPERTY DEMOGRAPHICS
• Avg. household income of $98,000 (33% households greater than $100,000)
• Resident employers include Epic, UW Health, and EY
• Neighboring brand new homes sell for $400,000+
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPPORTUNITY
• Madison is the #2 market in the Midwest for projected effective rent growth
• Rapid property lease-up through COVID & opportunity to push rents
• Available all cash with favorable financing options