Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Number of units||324|
Jones Lang LaSalle (“”JLL””) is pleased to present Three Thousand Sage, a 324-unit wrap-style apartment community located in Houston’s affluent Galleria submarket. The 2004 vintage class A asset has a walkable location within the popular updown submarket and near Houston's inner loop, creating nearly impossible to replicate density in today's market. With no recent deliveries or under construction units in the submarket, combined with exceptional quality, location, and amenitities, Three Thousand Sage provides investors the opportunity to acquire sought-after real estate permanency.
- Institutionally Maintained 2004 Vintage Asset with Huge Value-Add Potential
- Zero New Supply Driving Substantial Rent Growth Potential
- Highly Accessible Location to Robust Employment Markets
- Opportunity to Purchase Class A Product at a Discount to Replacement Cost
- Ideally Located in Galleria Submarket, Known as the City’s Top Business and Retail Destination
- Second Most Expensive Zip Code in Houston, With Median Home Values Over $1.3M
- Affluent & Educated Demographics in 1-Mile Radius
- 72% are College Graduates
- $126,323 Average Household Income
- Abundant Rental Demand with 69% of Households Renter Occupied