|Building Area Gross||
Core Investment Opportunity with interesting risk return
- Approx. 13.700 sqm of innovative and modern offices spread over 9 floors with flexible and variable surface (from as little as 50 sqm); 1.128 sqm of archives, 200 car parking spaces and 38 bicycle parking spaces;
- New generation offices completed in 2009 by renowned architect firm Assar Architects
- BREEAM Excellent in-use, 1st Valideo certification in Belgium, Eco‑building award in its year of completion and winner of the 2010 MIPIM award in the “green buildings” category.
- Prime railway location in the highend South-Eastern part of Brussels, in front of the Bois de la Cambre and Brussels Drohme Golf club, leading to outstanding visibility, tremendous working conditions and excellent connectivity.
- Full concierge services available to all tenants such as fully equipped meeting rooms, food catering, dry cleaning, changing room and shower rooms facilities, postal package reception services;
- Approx. 86% multi-let to strong corporate tenants among which NautaDutilh, Crédit Agricole, Codic, Banque du Luxembourg – with a historically very strong letting track record;
- WALB of 3,4 y & WALT of 7,0 y;
- Total rent of approx. 3,1 M€ per annum (passing rent + ERV on vacant spaces);
- Share deal.