Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for Hillside Center I & II (the “Properties”), a 92% leased, two-building office portfolio located in Columbia, Maryland. The Properties are anchored by BAE Systems Information and Electronic Systems Integration (Moodys: Baa2) and Columbia Association (Columbia’s Community Management Corporation partially funded through local taxes) who have each renewed their leases until 2025 and 2030, respectively.
This 87,267 square foot, multi-tenanted office portfolio is situated in one of the most affluent and educated regions in the country. The Properties are located approximately one-mile outside of Downtown Columbia, which is undergoing a generational, multi-billion-dollar transformation into a live-work-play epicenter by The Howard Hughes Corporation. Maryland’s largest public employer, Fort Meade, is located 10 miles from the Properties and supports the region by generating more than $22 billion in economic activity and 190,000 jobs. Similarly, the State’s largest private employer, The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, is just 4 miles away, employing over 7,800 people and paying over $115 million per year to Howard County suppliers and contractors. Equidistant to both Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD with excellent access to Interstate 95, the Properties enjoy the support of both communities.
With unparalleled accessibility, an abundance of nearby amenities, an urban-suburban ecosystem and proximity to Maryland’s largest employer, Hillside Center I & II present attractive in-place cash flows through stable tenancy.
- Two High Quality Class A Office Buildings, Totaling 87,267 Square Feet.
- The Combined Properties Boast a 92% Occupancy Rate and a Strong Roster of Tenants With a WALT of 5.4 years.
- 91% of in Place Tenants Contract Directly with the Local & Federal Government.
- Equidistant to Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.
- Anchored by High Credit Tenants BAE Systems and Columbia Association (Columbia's Community Management Corporation), Which Is Partially Funded Through Local Taxes.
- BAE Systems Maintains a Hard to Replace Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, and Has Been a Tenant Since 2002.
- Strategically Located by Fort Meade: Maryland's Largest Employer with 57,000 direct employees and Supporting 190,000 Jobs in the Columbia Market
- Within 1 mile of Downtown Columbia Which is Currently Undergoing a $1 Billion Modernization Expanding its Storied Mixed Use, Walkable Community.
- Being Offered Free and Clear of Existing Debt.