Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
|Call for Offers|
JLL Capital Markets, on behalf of the seller, is pleased to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the Houston Prime Business Park Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a 711,369 square foot portfolio consisting of 23 light industrial buildings spread between seven business parks located in Houston’s North, Northwest, Southwest, and South submarkets. The Portfolio is currently 76.0% leased, offering investors the opportunity to acquire a cash-flowing portfolio with significant upside as the remaining 24.0% of NRA is leased and the majority of the existing rent roll is marked to market upon expiration over the next 5 years. All buildings are located within high growth submarkets that have true barriers to entry and, with an average tenant size of approximately 4,430 square feet, see minimal competition from new supply. As a result, rents continue to grow at a significantly higher pace than the overall market. The Houston Prime Business Park Portfolio provides investors with the opportunity to acquire significant scale in the Houston industrial market with immediate NOI upside.
· Rare Large-Scale Opportunity
· Versatile Industrial Product Catering To Different Tenant Sizes
· Vintage Shallow Bay Product Outperforming Class A Industrial
· Diversified Tenancy
· Geographic Diversity
· Houston: Nation-Leading Growth