Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been retained as the exclusive sale representative for Palisades I, II & III (the “Properties”, the “Portfolio”), a 327,540 square foot office portfolio in Raleigh-Durham, one of the most coveted real estate markets in the country and a leader in the Post-COVID environment. The Portfolio features two existing Class A office properties paired with a brand-new, trophy office building currently under construction and slated for delivery in Q4 2021. Overall, the Portfolio is currently 38.7% leased to an attractive mix of local, regional, and international firms. Moreover, Palisades I & II are 79.1% leased and Palisades III is fully available for lease up, presenting an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a portfolio with existing stability and cashflow paired with the immediate ability to create immense value through the lease up of a trophy office building in one of the Country's most highly sought-after markets by tenant demand.
• EXTREMELY RARE VALUE -ADD AND LEASE -TO-CORE OPPORTUNITY
• MARKET LEADING AMENITY PACKAGES
• DIVERSE EXISTING TENANT ROSTER
• FLOURISHING URBAN WEST RALEIGH LOCATION
• STRONG APPETITE FOR SPACE IN RALEIGH-DURHAM
• EXPLOSIVE POPULATION & EMPLOYMENT GROWTH