Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire Iroquois (the “Property”, or the “Offering”), a 24-unit, urban-infill value-add apartment building in Little Havana, one of Miami’s fastest growing neighborhoods. This 1926 asset recently received a 40-year recertification (January 2020), and underwent a comprehensive $1 million interior / exterior renovation.
Iroquois represents a unique opportunity to acquire an incredibly located urban property in the heart of Little Havana with predominantly 2-bedroom unit configurations (88% of unit mix), that provides steady cash flow and a clear path to implement a proven value-add business plan.
- VALUE-ADD ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY WITH IMMEDIATE UPSIDE VIA MARK-TO-MARKET & PROVEN BUSINESS PLAN
- MIAMI’S HIGHEST BARRIER TO ENTRY “PROVEN” MULTIFAMILY MARKET
- $1 MILLION IN MAJOR RENOVATIONS + 40 YEAR RECERTIFICATION
- IRREPLACEABLE URBAN-INFILL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF LITTLE HAVANA NEXT TO BRICKELL & DOWNTOWN MIAMI
- DESIRABLE HIGH CONCENTRATION OF 2-BEDROOM UNITS