Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
|Number of units||210|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Solamar Kissimmee, a Class ‘A’ build-to-rent villa and townhome development in the Orlando MSA, via a forward-sale. The 210-unit community, will feature a mix of two and three-bedroom units designed over 35 buildings, with six attached one and two-story housing types with private entrances and backyards, providing a premium experience over conventional multifamily and offering tenants a true home feeling. The Property is strategically located minutes from NeoCity, a 500-acre master planned technology district that is currently under construction and is set to become a global center for smart sensors, photonics, nanotechnology R&D, and big data/predictive analysis. Set to be delivered in phases, Solamar Kissimmee will be at or close to stabilization by Final Project CO (March 2023), providing the purchaser a rare opportunity to acquire a Core asset at a Value-Add purchase price.
- Single-Family-Rental In High Demand by Tenants, Driven by a Shift in Consumer Preferences
- Below Market-Value Forward Acquisition Opportunity with Cash Flow in Place by Closing
- Orlando MSA rents skyrocket 13.3% since the start of 2021, ranking it fourth nationally (CoStar Group - July 9th, 2021).
- Orlando MSA’s Rent Growth Projected at 33% Over The Next 5 Years
- Experienced Development Team with Significant Track Record
- Excellent Quality of Life with Convenient Access to Employment & Demand Drivers