JLL and Colliers are pleased to present for sale Sunshine North Village, 265 Duke Street, Sunshine North by Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 12 May 2021 at 4:00pm (AEST).
Sunshine North Village is a strategic 2.18-hectare, permit approved 5,953 square metre neighbourhood shopping centre development site, incorporating medical, childcare, 1,516 square metres of office, 174 residential apartments and 477 on-grade and basement car spaces.
Located approximately 10 kilometres west of the Melbourne CBD on the banks of the Maribyrnong River, Sunshine North Village development site sits within the acclaimed Pace of Sunshine North and River Valley residential estates.
Key features of this development opportunity are highlighted below:
- Significant site of 21,795 sqm*, with 308.15 metres* of frontage
- Permit approved 5,953sqm neighbourhood shopping centre development site
- Significant depreciation benefits upon completion
- Designed by world renowned architects Buchan Group, a unique and truly defining mixed-use development proposition
- Location undergoing significant gentrification, only 10 km* from Melbourne’s CBD
- Established and growing residential catchment, with over 2,300 townhouses and apartments, forecast to accommodate over 5,600 residents
- Proving high quality convenience amenity for the Sunshine North community experiencing 22% growth (2016-2026)
- Significant part of the greater community of Sunshine North, by proving a neighbourhood activity centre and lifestyle precinct combined with residences
- Aesthetically unique inner urban location, set on a picturesque bend of the Maribyrnong river, with stunning city skyline views
- A profusion of existing and planning transportation modes and employment initiatives, including Sunshine Skills Hub, Suburban Rail Loop, and Melbourne Airport Rail