|Building Area Net||
|Call for Offers|
JLL Capital Markets has been exclusively retained to market the sale of Liberty Tree Shopping Center, a 454,018 SF regional power center located within the Boston MSA in Danvers, Massachusetts. Conveniently situated off both Route 128 and Route 114, the Property is just +/- 3.5 miles from the interchange of Interstate 95 and Route 1, two of greater Boston’s major thoroughfares. Liberty Tree serves a densely populated trade area of over 547,000 people living within a 10-mile radius with an average household income of over $122,000. Liberty Tree offers an impressive anchor tenant line-up of AMC Theatre, Marshalls, Michaels, Total Wine & More and a brand new Aldi (currently under construction), along with strong shadow anchors including Target, Home Depot, Best Buy, Nordstrom Rack, and Kohl’s.
Liberty Tree Shopping Center offers investors a rare opportunity to add value through a multi-dimensional repositioning of the current mall. Situated on over 41+ acres, there is ample FAR available to increase density on the site with possible uses including office, medical office, and hotel.
• 454,018 SF Dominant Shopping Center
• Strong Leasing Momentum - 30,000 SF of new leases in the last 6 months
• Significant value creation through long term redevelopment
• Strong Access and Visibility - Located off Route 128/114 & close to the I-95/Route 1 Interchange
• Best In Class, Credit Tenancy - 80% of revenue from national retailers
• High Traffic Shopping Center with Dominant Shadow Anchors, Home Depot, Target, Kohl's and Nordstrom Rack