Located on the hard corner of one of Pearland’s most exciting master planned community developments, the Shops at Boulder Creek is a neighborhood retail center with national tenants and robust NOI growth. The Beltway 8 and Pearland Parkway intersection boasts a trade area of over 245,000 people and has experienced a population growth of over 30% in the last decade. Proximate to some of Houston’s top demand drivers including Texas Medical Center, the Port of Houston, and NASA, the Shops at Boulder Creek’s location in Pearland is unparalleled.
- Houston MSA perennial outperformer; well positioned to continue as Pearland has been the third largest and fastest growing city in the Houston MSA since 2000
- Heavy traffic intersection with access and visibility to over 80,000 vehicles per day along Pearland Parkway and Beltway 8
- Active retail corridor including Target, Burlington, Chick-Fil-A, Whataburger, Starbucks, Spec’s, Sonic, and Jack-in-the-Box
- Average household income of $90,000 in a 1-mile radius contributes to affluent trade area demographics w/ 3% annual population growth since 2010
- Master-planned development featuring multi-family, office space, medical, and top-tier retail with high quality-of-life and ‘Best-in-Class’ public school system
- 95% leased with 7.3% below market rents including Brewingz pad site