The property features tremendous excess land optionality, allowing investors to harvest secure cash flows from Wells Fargo’s tenancy and manufacture outsized returns through the redevelopment of excess land in the future. Furthermore, the in-place lease features substantially below market rental rates, which could be nearly tripled in the event Wells Fargo were to vacate the property and the assets were released at market rates.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL)” has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for
- the Wells Fargo Corporate Center (the “Property,” “Campus,” or “Portfolio”), a 450,393 square foot
- (SF), Class A office campus located in the flourishing Raleigh-Durham market. The Campus offers
- a rare opportunity to acquire significant scale in one of the region’s premier business parks and
- establish a substantial foothold in one of the Country’s leading innovation markets. The property is
- 100% leased on a NNN basis to Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC | Moody’s: Aa1 | S&P: A+), who has been in
- this location since 1996.