JLL Philippines Events
Which trends will continue to drive and shape the Philippine real estate market?
We bring you a series of events that touches on market updates relevant to both investors and occupiers.
JLL Philippines Real Estate Market Overview
A brighter way in real estate: Microcities and Integrated Townships
The new year gives us another opportunity to better leverage opportunities amidst challenging global economic conditions impacting our local market. In JLL Philippines' Real Estate Market Overview, the firm presents a recap of 2022’s industry landscape and an outlook for 2023.
JLL Philippines zoomed in on microcities and its multi-sectoral impact through integrated townships. This real estate model favoured by top developers drives the future of urbanization and covers retail, residential, and occupier sectors.
February 2, 2023 (Thursday), 1:30pm-5:00pm
- Joey Radovan, Country Head, JLL Philippines
- Janlo de los Reyes, Head of Research and Strategic Consulting, JLL Philippines
- Lizanne Tan, Head of Office Leasing Advisory, JLL Philippines
- P. Ryan Isip, Head of Capital Markets, JLL Philippines
- Langdon Morris, Senior Partner, InnovationLabs LLC
- Terry Farris, Board Member, Green Antz Builders
- Arch. Felino ‘Jun’ Palafox, Principal Architect and Founder, Palafox Associates
Perspectives from Southeast Asia
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
The personal information we collect from you is for the purposes of providing you with the updates you have requested.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.